Friday, December 28, 2007
Katjapiring is located at Paris Van Java, Bandung. It offers peranakan and malay cuisine (indonesia look-alike) and homey atmosphere.....
1. Nasi Rijjstafel --> I expect a set of rice dish with various side dishes but it turns out to be a dissappointment. Rice in the form of "tumpeng" with tempe tahu orak arik on the side plus a piece of empal... and a piece of fried chicken. The only delicious thing is the rice. I wonder why.... (Rp 32000)
2. Curry fried rice --> hearty portion, unique taste. It's actually an omu-rice but the fried rice has curry flavour (Rp. 21000)
3. Sate ayam ala nonya --> a regular chicken satay, quite delicious!! (Rp. 19000)
4. Hollandaise crouquette --> Yummy!!! Small cruquette with mozzarella cheese and hollandaise sauce (Rp. 14000)
5. Es Seribu Jawaban --> nice name huh? It's just avacodo piece in a bowl of crush ice with mocca syrup. Not as good as the name...
Nice, it's like being in a chinese baba's house in the 1920's
3 out of 5
Monday, December 17, 2007
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Lots and lots of stupid mistakes, for example:
*) Relative bradicardhy can be found in:
3. decreased consciousness
I answered 1,2 and 3 correct, but the real answer is 1 and 3 correct. Where's the mistake? Apparently, athlete is only bradicardhy. Not relative bradicardy!!!!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
You are The Magician
Skill, wisdom, adaptation. Craft, cunning, depending on dignity.
Eleoquent and charismatic both verbally and in writing,
you are clever, witty, inventive and persuasive.
The Magician is the male power of creation, creation by willpower and desire. In that ancient sense, it is the ability to make things so just by speaking them aloud. Reflecting this is the fact that the Magician is represented by Mercury. He represents the gift of tongues, a smooth talker, a salesman. Also clever with the slight of hand and a medicine man - either a real doctor or someone trying to sell you snake oil.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Anyway, i don't see the upside of having a car free day since because of that event, there was traffic jam EVERYWHERE!!!!!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
1. Kerang hijau saus padang --> so so.... nothing special and the clams is a lil bit small (Rp. 15000/kg)
2. Kerang hijau saus Singapore --> suppose to be special but once again, nothing special(Rp. 15000/kg)
3. Ikan gurame bakar manis pedas --> the tastiest menu so far, sweet and a lil bit hot. the fish is fresh, grilled perfectly, made a perfect combination with warm rice and 'sambel' (Rp. 80000/kg)
4. Ikan goreng
5. Udang goreng tepung (Rp. 115000/kg) --> like the one mother cooked at home
6. Udang saus padang --> same taste as kerang hijau saus padang (Rp. 115000/kg)
7. Kerang dara rebus --> i think it should be 'baby kerang rebus' so small!!!!! (Rp. 15000/kg)
8. Kangkung terasi --> this is quite good
9. Kelapa muda --> nice.... (Rp. 15000/pc)
Too noisy, epecially the pop/rock/dangdut band on stage
It is perfect for gathering or maybe birthday party, the food is quite cheap, u can see and sail to the sea (be carefull when asking the price for the boat) and u got 2 free kelapa muda if its ur birthday.
3 out of 5
CPK is located in EX Plaza Indonesia, u can look to all the good looking people while eating here... A lil bit pricey but that's what credit cards are for, discount ... :-)
1. Portabella mushroom ravioli --> Yummy!!!! creamy and mushroomy. One of the best pasta i've ever had. After all, i love mushroom and i love cream sauce... (Rp. 75.000)
2. Marsala marinara linguini --> Not a big tomato sauce pasta but this one is quite good. Not too sour... (Rp. 75000)
3. Fettucine in garlic sauce --> Classic... The homemade fettucine is one of the best i've ever taste. (Rp. 70000)
4. Sausage, mushroom and pepperoni pizza --> STD... Just another pepperoni pizza.. (Rp. 75000)
5. Chicken BBQ --> this one is quite good, there is that smokey taste.... (Rp. 75000)
Nice.... it is always nice to hang out at EX
Rating: 4 out of 5
Sunday, August 26, 2007
The disgusting thing started here, when my friend finished trying the clothes and we walked out, my friends told me that those teenagers were talking bout me and my other guy friend. They said that me and my friend were starring at them because we thought they were hot!
Can u imagine? They are teenagers for God's sake.... i dun think their boobs are even functional!!! We stared at them because we think they were so annoying...
I wonder, Do all women think that when someone looks at them, simply because they are beautiful?